*contains affiliate links
I finally finished the epic book, Kristin Lavransdatter. Now I feel like I need to make up for lost time and get some books read! I made a trip to the library and I'm currently reading V is for Vengeance. This is a great series for a summer read, particularly after a heavy book. Here are some other books that I have been on my Amazon wish list, in no particular order.
1. The Secrets of Happy Families - what makes a family "happy" anyway?
2. Love Does - love reading about interesting people who have done different things in life
3. The Year of Living Dangerously
4. Free Range Learning - I enjoy reading her blog and have heard nothing but good things about this book.
5. Teach Like Your Hair's on Fire
6. Adopted for Life
7. Snowflakes - A Flurry of Adoption Tales
8. Another Plate at the Table - a story about foster care. I read One Small Boat several years ago, and it was excellent.
9. The Ordinary Path to Holiness
10. You're Already Amazing
11. The Light Between Oceans - I've heard that this is a very good book, a "must read" for summer!
What would you add?
Join the others ladies of iHomeschool Network for more 10 in 10 lists!