2014 was a hugely busy year for us. Even busier than 2013 when we moved to Florida! I think it was because 2014 was the year we truly got settled in our new state, not to mention we purchased a home and moved again. Whew!
We are looking forward to 2015 as a year to regain our focus. Do you have a word for the year? I think my word should be FOCUS.
I enjoy being able to look back on the year and revisit some of the posts that resonated with others, mostly though I’m looking forward to a fresh start in 2015.
10. Homeschool Curriculum 2014-2015 Elementary School & Middle SchoolÂ – Our curriculum for the year, although we have made some changes along the way.
9. Homeschool Middle School & High School ResourcesÂ – High School is looming on the horizon!
8. Gentle Ways to Start HomeschoolingÂ Young ChildrenÂ – starting to homeschool young children doesn’t have to be scary or intimidating. Nor is it necessary to get bogged down with curriculum.
7. 10 Pinterest Boards for Homeschool PlanningÂ – How did I ever get along without Pinterest!
6. Relaxed Homeschool, Not Lazy HomeschoolÂ – Sometimes I get a little irked that someone has found my blog through the keyword “lazy”, then I remember this post that I wrote.
5. TheÂ Ultimate Guide to Field TripsÂ for HomeschoolersÂ – We love field trips and they add so much to our homeschool.
4. 5 Homeschooling Stereotypes we RuinÂ – We are far from perfect homeschoolers.
3. My Guide to Imperfect Homeschool PlanningÂ and SchedulingÂ – I do love to chat about homeschool planning, scheduling and organizing. We tried something new this year, I planned out the whole year over the summer.
2. 9 Things I Will Never Do as a Homeschooling MomÂ – Here is my list of things I will NOT be doing.
1. Homeschooling RegretsÂ – No one likes to have regrets, here are a few things I would do differently.
On to 2015!
See the top posts of other bloggers in the iHomeschool Network